| Character Information
Celery is a stalk of celery that has seven stalks. Only four of those stalks have faces, it is possible the other 3 are facing the other way. In Best Fiends Forever only the front of the Celery group ever talks.
The video starts with Celery telling jokes to his friends, which they laugh at, but then, Orange almost heckles, but Orange can't because everyone else he annoys gets killed by Knife. But when Orange turns over to Cabbage, Celery laughs at his puns. He doesn't appear for the remainder of the video. However, he may still support Orange's puns.
Best Fiends Forever
He made a brief cameo in this episode. He was against Grapefruit's tormenting along with Orange and Midget Apple. His fate after Marshmallow lost his temper is unknown.
- He was the fourth character to not die in his first appearance, but die in his second. This has happened before to Grapefruit's Mailman, a broccoli minion, and Carrot.
- He is the second character that is one fruit/vegetable but has many heads to talk with, the first being Blackberry.
- It's unkown what happen to him, he might have left just like Midget Apple have left with Grandpa Lemon with his motorcycle or he might have died by Fire because of an explosion that kicked Grapefruit out of the Kitchen by Marshmallow.
- He has a posh voice
- "Um, I'm not actually Rhubarb."
- "Not listening to you! See how easy it is; really a piece of cake."
- "Chopped up?"