| Ghost Gang
| Character Information
Their names are Blinky (red), Pinky (pink), Inky (blue), and Clyde (orange), hence their names in the original series.
They only appeared in Pacmania and TV of Terror.
To find out more about them, see Pac-Man Wiki
After a mysterious switching of places, Orange went in Pac-Man's place and annoyed the ghosts. Blinky was defeated by Orange first because Orange thought he was wearing a snuggie when he ate a power pill and he accidently ate him. Blinky was forced to retreat to the ghost base, and the rest of the ghosts tried to get Orange, but Orange going back and forth (Marco! Polo!) through the maze passage ways so they couldn't keep track of him (When I did this with Pacman, the ghosts were not foolish as in Pacmania, they just went through the tunnel and trap me). Orange eventually stopped this because he got an upset stomach, so the ghosts ran to attack him. Fortunately, Orange threw up all the pac-dots (he thought were Tic-Tacs) at them, forcing them to retreat, refusing to go back in disgust and annoyance.
The ghosts were the main antagonists in Pacmania. Blinky was the first to be defeated, the normal Pac-man way, then Pinky, Clyde and Inky in order of hit. They were defeated when Orange threw up.
- "Pack your bags, Pacman!"
- "I don't care what he looks like! He's going down!"
- "Alright Pac-Man! You know the drill!"
- "Yeah, and I'm a ghost, so why don't you...."
- "Uh.....no. I'm not a cop."
- "I'm a ghost you moron!"
- "Boo? Boo Who?"
- "Alright that's it! You're going down!"
- "Come back here Orange........."
- "No! No! Leave me alone! Noooooooooooooooo!"
- "Darn it!"
- "Is it just me or is there something different about Pac-Man?"
- "I don't know. Just look at him."
- "I am not going back out there!"
- "All right! Woo-Hoo!"
- "Yeah! Two down and one to go!"
- (sarcastically) "Nice one dude."
- "Ugh, I hate this new guy! Whatever happened to Pac-Man ?"
- "Nice one Blinky!"
- "Nah, that's just your nerves talking."
- "I think it's time to make the odds a little less fair!"
- "Ugghh, that was disgusting!"
When the Ghost Gang was defeated, they resulted in being four pairs of ghost eyes. They only appeared in Pacmania.
- When the ghosts were all eyes, Inky and Clyde changed spots after a short conversation between Orange and Extra Life Orange.
- In the real game of Pacman, Pinky is a female and Inky is a male.
- In Ms. Pac-Man, there is Sue instead of Clyde.
|Annoying Orange Death Results/Changes Between Characters|
|Season 1 Introductions||Jack o' Lantern • Ketchup|
|Season 2 Introductions||Pizza • Ghost Eyes • Pineapple Rings • Lemonade • Apple Pie|
|Season 3 Introductions|