| Grapefruit's Mailman
| Character Information
Grapefruit's Mailman was a character who appeared in Grapefruit's Revenge and Food Court. As a mailman, he had a career in delivering products, packages and mail.
Grapefruit's Mailman appeared briefly at the end of Grapefruit's Revenge. In the short, he comes to the kitchen counter after Grapefruit's Second Cousin and Grapefruit's Grandpa not to avenge Grapefruit's death like the others, but because he had a lot of mail for Grapefruit (and possibly his sister) and since they died, he had nothing to put in their mailboxes, he needed help figuring out what to do with it.
Grapefruit's Mailman appeared again in this episode. He delivered Orange his court summons letter, but Orange left when he needed his signature.
Grapefruit's Mailman later appeared in 2012 Frankenfruit as the head of the tiltular monster.
Grapefruit's Mailman doesn't seem to be as much out for revenge, unlike the other grapefruits, who were avenging Grapefruit's death. He was just Grapefruit's mailman, who tries to do his job. At the start and end of Food Court, he wanted someone to sign a summons letter.
- He is the second character to first appear in Season One and last appear in Season Two.
- He is the first character to have a job (mailman).
- He was the only grapefruit who, in Grapefruit's Revenge, didn't come to avenge Grapefruit's death but to give him a lot of mail.
- He is the first character to be played by Robert Jennings to have patience with Orange.
- He is the first character to have a job
- His hat says "Speedy Delivery" on it.
- "And I'm Grapefruit's mailman. And I got all this mail, and no forwarding address, so I need some help here."
- "You know, I'm gonna need a signature for that summons."
- "Ah, crap!"
- "WHO'S GONNA SIGN FOR THIS?!?!?!?!?"