Let the Carnage Begin is the first episode of Annoying Orange: The Reality Show. It aired on January 13, 2013. It is the pilot episode.
Orange presents this brand new spin-off by introducing the two teams, Team Slush and Team Junk. They battle it out, risking the lives of many good fruit.
- Setting: The Kitchen
- Orange: Hello my fellow fruit and veggies, welcome to my brand new show, Annoying Orange: The Reality Show! In this show, the Slush and the Junk teams battle it out in many challenges. In every episode, a contestant will be eliminated! Let's hand it over to Red the Raspberry!
- Red: Well thanks Orange, it's an honour to be co-hosting this new show and I hope you will really enjoy it! Please welcome to the stage, the Slush!
- Marshmallow: Yeah! I'm part of Team Slush! I can't wait to start the games. Are there unicorns?
- Red: [Sighs] No Marshmallow, there is no unicorns in this section. Now I will tell you the entire Team Slush members, Marshmallow, Apple, Muddy Buddy, Mango, Pear, and Passion!
- Muddy Buddy: Just call me Spud bro! And please for goodness sake can someone turn down the lights a bit! It's killing my eyes!
- Red: Now let's meet Team Junk! Introducing, Grapefruit, Grandpa Lemon, Mandy, Liam, Garret, and Peeve!
- Orange: In today's episode of the Reality Show, the teams will race against the clock to save the lives of many fruits! They will have half-an-hour to get the fruits free. The Hungry Games return!
- Red: You said it Orange! Without further a due, let the carnage begin!
- Pear: Alright team, we need to save those fruits!
- Mango: Well I was actually a life coach so I think I'll be really good at this competition. What do you think?
- Muddy Buddy: Sheesh man, just because you were a life coach doesn't mean you have to boss everyone about, and to make a point, you got a fork in your eye!
- Mango: Just shut up, shut up I say, were you ever a life coach huh? No, just a geek with glasses.
- Passion: Hate to break up your chat guys, but Team Junk have already got past the counter and unstrapped Carrot!
- [Scene cuts to Carrot thanking Team Junk]
- Carrot: Thank you so much guys, I thought you'd never save me on time. Please can you save my friend Pepper?
- Liam: Sorry Carrot, but we have to work in order, plus I need me pot o' gold!
- Carrot: Hey, I wasn't talking to you jolly green giant!
- Liam: Hey, I'm no giant, I'm a leprechaun!
- Carrot: I, and I'm a little idiot wee a hat that looks like irish Sean Connery! Get a move on.
- Liam: I'm telling you, I'll get you next time I will.
- [Scene cuts to Team Slush losing]
- Mango: We've lost.
- Apple: What makes you think that Mango?
- Mango: They've freed all the prisoners and we have to watch all the ones we have save get knifed.
- [Montage shows the other fruits being killed]
- [Scene cuts to elimination ceremony]
- Orange: I guess you have lost this game so one of you will be eliminated and that guy is... Apple!
- Apple: I've been sitting quietly all afternoon, and this is what I get? Later guys, I hated this show anyway!
- Orange: Join us soon in the next episode!
- [End of episode]