| The Sharpest Knives in the Drawer
| Character Information
The Sharpest Knives in the Drawer are minor characters who appeared in No More Mr. Knife Guy. They are assumed to be much sharper than Knife himself, so it is assumed they cut easily. They are a trio of very sharp knives. They all have equally high intelligence and are quizzing each other. It is implied they look down on knives not sharper than them.
When Orange tells Knife he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, Knife warns Orange to "Don't even get me started on those guys", and then intelligent knives who are quizzing each other were shown, (and are stopping "easy ones").
- Two of the knives in the drawer appear to be inanimate.
- One of the knives killed Blueberry, in Cheez-It
- One of the knives killed Murderer Pepper
- If my atomic number is 56, Then my name is what.
- Very good.
- No more easy ones, guys
- Now, if a train leaves Baltimore....
The Sharpest Knives in the Drawer appeared in Annoying Orange: No More Mr. Knife Guy. They were playing a game of questions. Barium told the other kinives questions and the other knives awnserd them.